cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

DLO Agent upgrade from 10d to 2010 issue

kaybol
Level 3
Hello all, Here's my problem. I'm trying to upgrade the DLO agent on users machines but get the following error after the upgrade (http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/285064.htm). Now, when I do clean install of the agent on a machine that doesn't have the old version client installed, it works fine. Also, the 2010 ver is on a new server so the upgrade/new install points to a new defaultmediaserver. On existing machines if I uninstall the old client, reboot and then install the 2010 client, I still get the same error. When I uninstall the 2010 and then reinstall it again then it connects to the server and works fine. Also when I run the setup.exe from the DLO media server, it uninstalls the old version and installs the new one but still same error and have to uninstall/reinstall 2010 ver to make it work. I checked all the registry settings after the upgrade and it all looks good. I have to roll this out to 400+ users so I'm not planning to do this all manually. Any idea what could be causing this?
0 REPLIES 0