cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO Console is slow to respond

John_McNeilly
Level 3
When using the DLO console on the server to check the clients the console is slow to repsond. For example when changing from the restore to the setup tab it will take about 2 minutes to change. Even clicking on the scroll bar will take about a minute before the screen changes. I have checked the task manager while this is happening. There is no CPU usage and the DLO console says not responding. Is there anything I can do to make it more repsonsive?
5 REPLIES 5

Deepali_Badave
Level 6
Employee
Hello,

Check if you are getting any alerts.

What is the error message in an application event log?

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

John_McNeilly
Level 3
There is no unusal events and there is nothing in the event log.

Deepali_Badave
Level 6
Employee
Hello,

Please refer the following technote and execute the repair database of DLO.

http://support.veritas.com/docs/279208

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

John_McNeilly
Level 3
I have run the database repair utililty and it is still giving me the same problems. Any other things I can try.

Thanks,

John.

Amruta_Bhide
Level 6
Hello Dennis,
We apologise on the late Response.
Could you Update us on the latest status of the Issue?

Note : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked ?assumed answered? and would be moved to ?answered questions? pool.

Thanks.