cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO and Macromedia Suite

e_Fransi
Level 2
Dear all ,
am having problems viewing the left bar (vieuw , tasks...bar) of the DLO clients windows after setting up the whole Macromedia suite on my PC , am running WinXPsp2 , winth the latest security patches.
The messge I got is : ACTION CANCELED , INTERNET EXPLORER WAS UNABLE TO LINK TO THE WEB PAGE YOU REQUESTED ,THIS PAGE MIGHT BE TEMPORARILTY UNAVAILABLE... Rolling back and removing macromedia suite fixed this issue for me ! can anytone tells me how to have both apps running on one PC without any problems ?
PLEASE HELP
7 REPLIES 7

Renuka_-
Level 6
Employee
Hello,
Please stop the services for the either application and check if the problem perists to verify the cause once more.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answeredand would be moved toanswered questions pool.

Chris_Jacob
Level 3
Bump...

I'd like to add that I am experiencing this exact same problem and haven't found a resolution to have DLO and Macromedia run simultaneously. DLO appears to run correctly but the left hand task pane is not usable due to the error that is displayed there.

Deepali_Badave
Level 6
Employee
Hello,

Please update us on this issue.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

Chris_Jacob
Level 3
No change. After installing Macromedia, the DLO shows the error as stated in an earlier message.

e_Fransi
Level 2
Still have the same issue ...I mean this is not acceptable! We do have users here having Macromedia products and DLO running parallel! And they should keep running both products......
The only fix was to remove the whole macromedia suite! Then the left pane will start showing up again....
I would rather have this issue fixed by applying a patch from DLO not removing the applications...

Did ver. supp have already tested this in their labs?
Thanks,
Efransi

Chris_Jacob
Level 3
Problem seems to have disappeared after installing patch update to Macromedia. now v 8.0.1

e_Fransi
Level 2
True , many thanks for the update ....
Eiman