cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DeDupe Catalog: Please insert media 'OST00000424-45065B5C2B09ACC3' into the robotic library

ithFrederic
Level 2

Hi

Backup Exec 2012 SP2.

Because of ongoing problems with my DeDupe storage, I tried to delete (remove) it and re-import it. Now while Cataloging, I'm asked to insert media.

Please insert media 'OST00000424-45065B5C2B09ACC3' into the robotic library by creating an Import media job.

If the media does not have a bar code, click Options on the Import Job Properties, and select 'Auto-inventory after import is completed'.
Originally received: vrijdag 30 augustus 2013 11:34:05

This is yet ANOTHER problem with BE2012 and I'm getting REALLY tired of both the product and its useless support who don't even seem to be trying (I can restart the services as well, that's the first thing you learn when using this ****).
NOTHING works as its supposed to, and no I'm not just rambling because everyone else does.

I can't get in touch with Sym support, there seems to be something wrong with their site. As soon as I get in, I will open a case as well, however I hope someone could help me out in the meantime.

Thanks a lot!!
1 REPLY 1

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...I've hit the Escalate to Support flag here. This was an issue with BE 2010 and it was apparently fixed then!

I'd suggest calling in and not using their site...works fairly well.

Thanks!