cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deselecting Storage Group

dverott
Level 2

Hi,

We are new with Backup-Exec (12.5) so not verry much experience with it. I am running into a strange inconvenience. When backing up an exchange 2007 we are having problems when an Storage Group has been deleted from exchange. In the selection list the deleted storage group is also gone as expected. But the backup job stil tries to backup the deleted Storage Group. resulting in an error that the device (the storage group) could not be found. There seems no way for me to deselect the deleted storage group. I have tried to deselect the compleet server and then selecting it again but apparently the database (SQL express) still sees the deleted Stoarage Group resulting in the same error, tries to backup something that isnt there. 

I tried looking for simulair situations on this forum but havent found it. Am i doing something wrong or is there an other way to cansel the deleted Storage Group from the selection list?

Anayone care to collaborate?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pkh
   VIP    Certified
When you display the selection list, click on the View Selection Details tab.  Find the Storage Group in question and delete it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

pkh
   VIP    Certified
When you display the selection list, click on the View Selection Details tab.  Find the Storage Group in question and delete it.

dverott
Level 2
Pff i see, completely overlooked the details tab. Tnx !