cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disaster Recovery Domain Control Error : 0xc00002e1

sidavid
Level 2
Hi,

We have Domain Controler Backups. We use Backup Exec Version 11 with Intelligent Disaster Recovery for Windows Server option. The OS is Windows Server 2003.

However I can restore System State, C and D drive...

But when I reboot the server with F8 to choose AD Recovery Console, An error occured:

"Security Accounts Manager initialization failed because of the following error: Directory Service cannot start. Error Status: 0xc00002e1. Please click Ok to shutdown the system. You can use the Recovery console to dignose the system further."

I cann't login to the system to restore my Active Directory.

Thanks

David Siebenborn

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour,

Nous avons des backups de notre controleur de domain. Nous utilisons le version Backup Exec Version 11d avec l'option Intelligent Disaster Recovery for Windows Server.

Cependant j'arrive à Restorer les Backups System State, lecteur C et D...

Mais lorsque je reboot le serveur en appuyant sur F8, je choisit AD Recovery Mode, L'erreur suivant apparait :
"Security Accounts Manager initialization failed because of the following error: Directory Service cannot start. Error Status: 0xc00002e1. Please click Ok to shutdown the system. You can use the Recovery console to dignose the system further."

Ainsi je ne peux pas me logguer. Comment faire?

Merci

David Siebenborn
0 REPLIES 0