Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domino Agent - cannot enumerate Lotus Domino Databases

Not applicable
Environment information:

- WinXP Prof - SP2
- Lotus Domino 6.5
- Backup Exec 10.0 Rev 5484 Service Pack 1, Hot Fix 17 with "Agent for Lotus Domino"

I don't get any result when I select the "Lotus Domino Databases". It doesn't shows any database (files), only "None". There definitely are databases on C:\Notes\Data directory.
The "Agent for Lotus Domino" is correct installed and the Lotus Domino backup method is available.
4 REPLIES 4

Syed_Talib
Level 3
I am facing the same problem.Windows 2000 Installed with
BE 10 installed with Lotus agent. Lotus server is a media server and its not showing any Database.

Shilpa_pawar_2
Level 6
Hi,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused because of the delayed response. Please let us know if your issue still persists. If yes, please refer the steps mentioned below. If not, we will mark this case as ‘assumed answered’ and move it to ‘answered questions’ pool.

Have you reinstalled the remote agent after applying hotfix 17? If not, please reinstall Remote Agent.

- Disable and re-enable the change journal from registry – HKLM\software\VERITAS\Backup Exec\Engine\domino – Enable Change Journal.

By default this key is enabled (value set to 1). Set it to 0 and then recycle the services and again set it to 1 and recycle the services.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked "assumed answered" and would be moved to "answered questions" pool.

Madhuri_Shenoy
Level 6
As per our previous reply, marking the case as "assumed answered" and moving it to "answered questions" pool.

Carlo_Rossi
Level 3
Partner
Thank you!!! It is Work!