cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate job Disk to Tape stops at 23,013,821,860 every time.

Jimmie
Level 2
I have just upgraded to 11D 7170. We added a set of 1TB USB Disk and the backup to them is working great. As part of those policies I have a duplicate to tape. The duplicate starts but stops at the same place every time. I have setup several test jobs with dailey incremental and full backups. We swapped tapes and still the same thing. We have a Exabyte VXA2 robot. We had been backing up to these tapes as our primary backup prior to the upgrade. We do not receive any errors. It work fine until it hits 23,013,821,860 and then the transfer rate goes to 0 after several hours but still no errors. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Jim
2 REPLIES 2

Jimmie
Level 2
I thought this was a moderated form. I see several other threads with the same problem. Duplicating not working. Does anyone have a fix or are we waiting on Symantec?

Allen_K
Level 6

Hi,            

Sorry no one has been able to help you with your technical issue so far. Please note that this is a peer-to-peer discussion forum and not technical support.

Usually customers come to the rescue. Other times, when they are available, a Symantec employee will volunteer his/her time to find and help solve issues just like any other member of the community.

However, in this case, it looks like you might be better off contacting Symantec
Support Services for 24/7 access to technical support professionals. You can also try using our Knowledge Base Search.

Hope that helps!