cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange Agent - Questions, help required

Steve_Hodges
Level 2
Hello all

I am in the process of implementing our new backup software. Backup exec 10d. We have purchase the exchange agent for the backup of our exchange server.

I have a Exchange cluster running with 2 nodes. The backups are being backed up to disk and will then be replicated offsite.

I have install all of the software onto my media server including the exchange agent and sql agent as per the user manual, by entering the serial numbers.

The exchange server is a remote server and the remote agent has been installed on both of the cluster nodes.

When I go to create a backup job for the exchange virtual server to backup the database the manual reads -

A list of shares directories appear along with an icon that represents the exchange install.

When I look at the screen the display is the same as any other server just the hard drives listed. No additional icons. Do I just need to select the drive where the databases sit ?

Apologies if I am missing something very simple.

Many thanks for all your help in advance.
1 REPLY 1

Steve_Hodges
Level 2
Problem Resolved -

Enabled Restrict Anonymous and downloaded all available Vertias updates now working fine