cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed backups

Not applicable
I back up a server with backup exec9.1 with a remote agent, it is mas 90 software it goes thrugh, but says it failed, error
a000fe36 - Corrupt data encountered - See job log for details.
it seems to me that using the remote agent is not enough, and i need to get the open files product , is this the reason for the failures?

We (together with our sales rep from CDW had a conference call with the sales people from Veritas, but they were not sure if this "open files product" is what i need, they suggested i Email this question.
Thanks
Mike Rozov
3 REPLIES 3

Ken_Putnam
Level 6
MAS 90 is a database product of some kind?

if so, then AOFO may be one answer, but if there is more than one file you may get into trouble with files being out of sync.

Could you set up a separate job to backup only the MAS90 files, and use a CMD file to stop it before and restart after the backup?

tejashree_Bhate
Level 6
Hi,

Please let us know if you have followed the steps mentioned earlier and whether it has resolved your issue.

If the issue still persists, please let us know the latest updates.

Thanks.

NOTE : If we do not receive your intimation within two business days, this post would be marked ‘assumed answered’ and would be moved to the ‘answered threads’ pool.

Sheetal_Risbood
Level 6
As per our previous reply, marking the case as assumed answered and moving it to answered questions pool.