cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create storage folder at BE Console

sazzad
Level 4

I am using BE 2014 version in 2012 Windows media server. Before in BE Console of 2010 R3 & 12.5 version there was a provision to create storage device. So, that i can create Server-HDD & HDD-TAPE(Duplicate) job locating that storage device. You can have a look over following attachment. Its old storage device that was created.

But i can't create new storage device now! Please share the procedures for 2014 Version!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

From BE 2012 onwards, you can have only one Disk Storage created per volume. If you had multiple B2D folders on one volume before the upgrade, then after the upgrade only one of the B2D folders will become a Disk Storage and the remaining will become read-only legacy folders.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

pkh
   VIP    Certified
In the Storage tab, click on the Add Storage button and follow the dialog. Do read the Admin Guide

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

From BE 2012 onwards, you can have only one Disk Storage created per volume. If you had multiple B2D folders on one volume before the upgrade, then after the upgrade only one of the B2D folders will become a Disk Storage and the remaining will become read-only legacy folders.