cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation pack backupexec 2010

Verneti_Berny
Level 6

Hi all, I have doubt about installation or upgrade backupexec from 12.5 to 2010.

How can I make a small package for upgrade backupexec from 12.5 to 2010?

I need to transfer installation files from my desktop to another location, subsidiary installed in Argentina, the DVD contents is very big and I believe that I don't need to transfer all DVD, but only some files to upgrade.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi there,

No way around it. You'd have to look at transferring it all, as the installation will be dependant on what you select to install.

You can look at using robocopy.exe to push the copy to the remote site; downloading the ISO on the site remotely, or zipping it into smaller sections in order to make copying a lot easier.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi there,

No way around it. You'd have to look at transferring it all, as the installation will be dependant on what you select to install.

You can look at using robocopy.exe to push the copy to the remote site; downloading the ISO on the site remotely, or zipping it into smaller sections in order to make copying a lot easier.

Thanks!

ZeRoC00L
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Burn to DVD and send it to location, ask someone to put the DVD in the drive....