cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Status: Queued

Giyora
Level 4
Hi, I have Backup Exec 2010 r3 (updated) installed on windows server 2003 std. I backup several remote 2003&2008 windows servers (on each one, windows remote agent is installed). I have no problem backing up this remote servers except one 2003 server. While i'm trying to backup this server,the job status is in Queued mode (i'm trying to backup only a folder from this server) I uninstalled windows remote agent from this remote server,restart the server and installed again,but still the job is in Queued status (see attach). What can i do ? Best Regards, Giyora
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pkh
   VIP    Certified

Your job is probably waiting for you to mount a tape.  As previously advised, check the alerts.  You can try changing the destination to disk.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Giyora
Level 4
Hi, one other thing - after i canceled the job,i see in the job log "Error - Mount failed. Operation aborted What is this mean ? Giyora

amustyats
Not applicable
Partner Accredited Certified

Task will request something. You had to right click on the task and select "resonse to alert".

pkh
   VIP    Certified

Your job is probably waiting for you to mount a tape.  As previously advised, check the alerts.  You can try changing the destination to disk.

Giyora
Level 4
Hi pkh, I changed the destination and now it works. Thank's