cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lizenzsierungsprobleme mit BackupExec 2012

thinx-sterki
Level 2

Hallo zusammen

Ich habe hier einen Windows Server 2008R2 mit BackupExec2012. Das Backup-Medium ist ein LTO-1 Bandlaufwerk.

Wir bekommen hier jede Nacht eine Fehlermeldung, dass ein Teil nicht lizensiert sein soll.

Fehler1:

Auftrag beendet am Donnerstag, 22. März 2012 um 08:18:57 Abschlussstatus: Fehlgeschlagen Endgültiger Fehler: 0xe000847e - Diese Produktversion ist nicht für den angeforderten Vorgang lizenziert. Endgültige Fehlerkategorie: Systemfehler Zusätzliche Informationen zu diesem Fehler finden Sie unter der Verknüpfung V-79-57344-33918

Fehler2:

Sichern- srv02.sterkibau.local\SQLSERVERVIEW
Diese Ressource wird gesichert, ohne dass zusätzliche Informationen für das synthetische Backup und ...

Sichern- srv02.sterkibau.local\BKUPEXEC
Diese Ressource wird gesichert, ohne dass zusätzliche Informationen für das synthetische Backup und ...

Sichern
V-79-57344-33918 - ADBO: Die Probeversion von Advanced Disk-based Backup Option (ADBO) ist abgelaufe... V-79-57344-33918 - ADBO: Die Probeversion von Advanced Disk-based Backup Option (ADBO) ist abgelaufe...

Sichern- \\srv02.sterkibau.local\System?State

Leider finde ich nicht, wo ich allenfalls ADBO ausschalten kann. Wenn ich den Lizenzmanager rufe sieht das für mich aber eigentlich alles ok aus.

Im weiteren habe ich am Mittag eine Festplattensicherung, diese funktioniert jeweils problemlos. Das Problem taucht nur bei der Sicherung in der

Nacht auf. (diese ist alledings auch umfangreicher als die Mittagssicherung)

Wie kriege ich das wieder in den Griff?

Grüsse

Patrick Liechti

6 REPLIES 6

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

Do you have an SQL agent licensed and installed? If not, and you need to back up the SQL server, you need to buy that license. Otherwise remove SQL from the backup job.

As for the LTO1 drive...check the BE 2012 HCL below and make sure it is supported...

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH175582

Thanks!

thinx-sterki
Level 2

Hi Craig

I don't use the sql server for applications on this server, but i'm not shure, if windows and backupexec itself uses sql-Databases. In fact, the backup of sql-databases are activated, i uncheck this option right now and will lock for tomorrow, if it will work like this.

The LTO-1 Drive works well with this version of Backup Exec.

I'll be back tomorrow and tell about any success.

Thank you anyway

Patrick

pkh
   VIP    Certified

Your ADBO licence has expired.  If you have a valid ABDO licence, make sure that you have entered it correctly.  Go to Tools ---> Install Licence Keys and Option to enter your licence keys.

If you don't have a ADBO licence, then go to Go to Tools ---> Install Licence Keys and Option and make sure that the ADBO (Advanced Disk Based Option) is not selected.

Also in your jobs make sure that the following are not selected.

thinx-sterki
Level 2

Hello again

Craig, the error still exsist, the unchecking of sql isnot the solutions.

to pkh:

i cannot find this option Window. I made screenshots of every single optionwindow and the licence-information. See attachment please. how do you get this windows? Do you have also backupexec2012?

I can't find nothing with this adbo, either in the licencing Windows nor in the backupproperties.

Maybe this is, because i installed the demoversion first.

Thank you for your help

pkh
   VIP    Certified

I am sorry.  I misread your post and thought that you are using BE 2010.

It looks like you do not have ABDO enabled in your BE 2012.

Have you open a support case with Symantec?

thinx-sterki
Level 2

hi pkh

no, i did not yet.

but i'll do that today.

Thank you anyway

patrick