cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a removal password for AV

Alexi
Not applicable
I recently resurrected an old laptop as a backup and decided to load a recently purchased copy of Norton 360 (non-corporate). When I tried to load the software it detected I had a really old corporate licensed version of Norton Anti-virus on my computer. It then asked me to provide a removal password which I have no way of getting as I left the company around 6 years ago. Is there some way I can remove this and finish loading 360?
1 REPLY 1

OptimusPrime
Level 5

Alexi wrote:
I recently resurrected an old laptop as a backup and decided to load a recently purchased copy of Norton 360 (non-corporate). When I tried to load the software it detected I had a really old corporate licensed version of Norton Anti-virus on my computer. It then asked me to provide a removal password which I have no way of getting as I left the company around 6 years ago. Is there some way I can remove this and finish loading 360?

Hello Alixi,

These particular boards are for Symantec Enterprise products. I would recommend posting on the Norton Community on their Norton 360 board.