cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help about Access Denied!

Stephen_Zhang
Not applicable
Does anyone have the experience to install BE 10 for Windows agent on Netware 4.11?

The netware let me install on the server and when click the server name in BE 10, I can see "servername.Netware File System" and "servername.Nertware Directory". But when I clicked "Netware File System", it told me "Access Denied". I'm pretty sure my user account have right to access the server.

I 've no problem to access the server running Netware 6.

I'm so tired with it. Please help!
1 REPLY 1

Ashutosh_Tamhan
Level 6
Hi Stephen

Please follow the following steps to locally install remote agent for Netware server:-
1] Copy the "NWAGTACC" folder from the Backup Exec CD to the SYS volume of the Netware server.
2] Rename the NWAGTACC folder to "Bkupexec"
3] In the SYS: SYSTEM directory on the remote NetWare server, create a text file named BESTART.NCF which should contain the following statements:
SEARCH ADD SYS: BKUPEXEC\NLMS
SYS:\BKUPEXEC\NLMS\BKUPEXEC.NLM -TR %1 %2
4] In the SYS: SYSTEM directory on the remote NetWare server, create a text file named BESTOP.NCF which should contain the following statements:
SYS:\BKUPEXEC\NLMS\BESTOP.NLM

Regards,
Ashutosh

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.