cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resources specified for snapshot do not have any valid data on them

Leana
Level 2

I updated from version 10 to version 11d yesterday. My other backups seem to be running OK but my exchange backups come with the below error - according to what I found on the knowledge base this happens when running Sybari Antigen. We are not running this nor do we have Sybari Antigen installed. Please provide assistance.

Prior to the update the backups were running great.

The job failed with the following error: Resources specified for snapshot do not have any valid data on them. Check if files were deleted or renamed.

1 REPLY 1

Leana
Level 2

First I want to say that since Symantec took over Veritas, customer support has been HORRIBLE.  You can't call and get help within a decent time, they tried direct assist which sucked and now they say to use a forum that they don’t even regulate.  They do not assist in answering your questions.  This is the second time I’ve posted something and the "regulator/mediator" hasn't said crap....   although if you call for help they insist they will answer your question on the forum faster than any other means of assistance.  I really don't know why we pay for support.

I found my solution with no help for Symantec.