cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Job Time

Sajeev_S
Level 2
I need to change the time of a schedule job in BE 9.1 from 11 PM to 3 AM . Pls advise
6 REPLIES 6

Keith_Langmead
Level 6
Go into the job properties, schedule, and either change the time in there, or if not listed then it must be a custom schedule, in which case go into the custom area and amend it in there!

What part of this is difficult? Look in the properties of the job, just like anything else you do within Windows, look for something which looks vaguely like something relating to the jobs schedule (in this case exactly like it) and see what it says. Amend what's there currently and click OK!!!

Sajeev_S
Level 2
I went to the Job setup , Backup Selection List , Select the job and click the properties . It shows only the folllowing: selection , Resource Order and Resource Credentials . When I created two Jobs one I made to run at 11 PM , and another job at 5AM. I need to change the time of the 5AM job to be on anther time and I don't what to touch the 11PM job . If I go to Tools,Options,Schedule I can change the time , But my aim is to run one Job at 11pm and another at 11 Am instead of 5AM .Pls advise

Keith_Langmead
Level 6
Ahhh, I see where you're going wrong. In Job Setup you want to select the job from within Jobs, not within Backup Selection Lists, as that is literally just a list of resources you want to backup, with no information about job schedules, backup tapes, compression or anything else like that.

shweta_rege
Level 6
Hello,

Could you please Update us on the issue?

Thank You,

Shweta

Sajeev_S
Level 2
Let me brief it

On the Job Monitor I made two jobs . One run at 11 PM and another at 5Am . The 11 PM is finishes after 5 AM on next day . Then the 5 Am is not running . So I need to change the time of 5 Am job. The jobs I made is on the backup selection list . From their how I can change the time. If it is difficult then I will create another job with a new time

Ken_Putnam
Level 6
From the Job Monitor, right click the job\Properties, make the change and save

if you right click\New Schedule, Backup Exec will create a second job, scheduled at the new time, but will also still run the job at the original time