cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TECH 196201 Is there a fix in sight?

IT_MovieMan
Level 2
Partner Accredited

Come on Symantec I have clients looking at alternatives.  Having to manually purge data weekly is nothing more than a weak work around.  The last update on this article was in February. 

Has anyone found an automated workaround or are we going to have to loose once faithful customers before this is fixed.  The last time I spoke with Technical support they said the fix was still causing crashes. 

Any Ideas?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jaydeep_S
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

I got an official confirmation that the fix for this issue would be released in the next service pack. This patch can be obtained prior to general availability. i.e in Beta stage

The Beta release information and General availability schedule would be update here.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jaydeep_S
Level 6

It is still in a beta stage and is being extensively tested. I have requested an update internally on it.

Jaydeep_S
Level 6

I got an official confirmation that the fix for this issue would be released in the next service pack. This patch can be obtained prior to general availability. i.e in Beta stage

The Beta release information and General availability schedule would be update here.

IT_MovieMan
Level 2
Partner Accredited

Thanks for getting me the updated info!