cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem to restore e-mail - duplication of e-mail folders

Lucibergh
Level 3
Partner Accredited
Hello, I am having problems to restore e-mail in mailbox. when restoring the backup exex duplicate messages in the box, something that occurs and the incompatibility of the mailbox structure, where is "caixa de entrada" it creates an "inbox" ... or "calendario" it creates a new "calendar" ... if someone could help me exixte a procedure to avoid this problem, the user calls to restore and have two e-mail in the same box ... currently using backup exec 11.d, win 2003 and exchange 2003.

thanks,
Lucibergh.
3 REPLIES 3

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Lucibergh
Level 3
Partner Accredited
CraigV.... Thanks for the reply!!! I accessed the link sent read the recommendations for use of the Agent for Microsoft Exchange Server, but not found a solution to restore the e-mail's.

Restore a road where it doubles your email box or create new folders within the box with the name in English. Will he create a folder in English (if "caixa de entrada" is created "inbox") and not true for all e-mail accounts.

Lucibergh
Level 3
Partner Accredited
are two problems:

1 - doubles e-mail when you restore.
When I create a job to restore, in general settings I select the option "skip if file exists" still doubles messages.

2 - creates folder with name in English.
Not find any option for compatibility of mailbox

thanks!