cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing CFS on a an existing VCS / GCO cluster

hgh92614
Not applicable

I have a VCS / GCO setup of Veritas 5.0 MP3.  A 2 node cluster in production and a single node cluster as my DR.  The CFS installtion manual only talks about installations on a non-clustered servers.  Looking for a white paper or intallation instructions for clustered environments such as mine.

Also, would like to get an idea of the level of complexity of this product (CFS) and resources and time required to configure it.

Thanks--

1 REPLY 1

Gaurav_S
   VIP    Certified

Hello,

Just wanted to know which guide you are looking at, try to have a look in SFCFS Install Guide for SF5.0, that has clear instructions on installing SFCFS in clustered environment. I understand that you have 5.0MP3, but shouldn't make a difference. You can find install guide on Symantec knowledge base

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/overview.jsp?pid=15107

Well this is difficult question on how to define level of complexity, It is complex than normal VCS but comparing to the functionalities it is providing ,its good. Time required to configure depends purely on you, there is no standard timeframe, product can be installed in the sametime as VCS does..

Gaurav