Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFW HA 5.1 : configuring IIS FTP service, issue with RegRep

Herve_GREGOIRE
Level 4
Partner Accredited
All,

as said in the title I would like to configure a IIS FTP site in VCS 5.1.
Everything is ok, VMDG, mountV, RegRep, IIS the SG go online.

When we create a new virtual directory, and we switch from node 1 to node 2 the, the new virtual directory does not appear in the FTP site.
The doc about RegRep bundle agents guide, is not very clear.
In some other docs we can read for the Keys attribute key=hklm\....  and value =SaveRestoreFile:myfile

What does it mean ?
And how to configure RegRep, to be sure that each new virtuel directory, will appear on the other nodes in case of switch of the SG ?

Thanks,
Hervé
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Herve_GREGOIRE
Level 4
Partner Accredited
I found this article on Symantec Suport site : support.veritas.com/docs/294350 titled "How to create an IIS resource in an existing service group to make a highly available FTP server with SFW HA" and that was exactly my situation.

no regrep, but a preoffline trigger who run the iiscnfg.vbs with the right arguments.

More informations on the MicroSoft site: technet.microsoft.com/fr-fr/library/cc739803(WS.10).aspx

Cheers,
Hervé

PS :  happy to solve my own question !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Herve_GREGOIRE
Level 4
Partner Accredited
I found this article on Symantec Suport site : support.veritas.com/docs/294350 titled "How to create an IIS resource in an existing service group to make a highly available FTP server with SFW HA" and that was exactly my situation.

no regrep, but a preoffline trigger who run the iiscnfg.vbs with the right arguments.

More informations on the MicroSoft site: technet.microsoft.com/fr-fr/library/cc739803(WS.10).aspx

Cheers,
Hervé

PS :  happy to solve my own question !