cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO 7.6 Folder empty

_Bugs_
Level 5

Hello,

i recently did a fresh install of DLO 7.6 but have trouble to get it working correctly.

Backing up seems to work, there is no error message but i can`t restore anything because the saved folders are all empty.

5 REPLIES 5

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Which "saved" folders are empty ? If you browse to the Network User Data Folder's actual location, do you see any files over there ?

_Bugs_
Level 5

The folders which i see in the app window are empty and the folders in the user date folder on the hard drive are empty too.

VJware
Level 6

Are you referring to the user data folders on the network location (NUDF) as being empty ? If yes, check the job logs from the History tab and check if any data was actually backed up or not.

_Bugs_
Level 5

Yes, i am referring to the network folder. There are files in the Desktop folder, but they all have 1kb filesize.

As you can see in the screenshot, the backup seems to complete successfully but are empty:

Zwischenablage-2.jpg

VJware
Level 6

As per the above screenshot, there is 0 data saved in the NUDF, but about 1.22GB data saved in the DUDF. If the DUDF still has the data, then you would be able to restore from the client machine directly.

Secondly, all backups show successful with 0 bytes. I would recommend to check your backup selections and especially the "Policy" settings which has been applied.