Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After delete the vault store data

Level 3
Partner
Hi

is me ..
I would like to ask a problem. that I manual to delete my Vault store (include all archived item), however when I go to search the vault even it can show the deleted item, but could not open or retrieve.  How can I clean this record when I search it will not shown this deleted item history?

as I am testing a EV lab demo, so I am deleted the vault of archived item for testing..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Hi,

Please don't take this the wrong way but I would recommend you attend a training class, it will help with some common mistakes you are making.  :)

Did you delete the items via EV or just delete the files directly?

Sounds like the index files are still intact, therefore you are able to search still.  The best process would have been to delete the archive via the Vault Admin Console, that would have deleted the files and cleaned up the indexes.

Cheers,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Hi,

Please don't take this the wrong way but I would recommend you attend a training class, it will help with some common mistakes you are making.  :)

Did you delete the items via EV or just delete the files directly?

Sounds like the index files are still intact, therefore you are able to search still.  The best process would have been to delete the archive via the Vault Admin Console, that would have deleted the files and cleaned up the indexes.

Cheers,