Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive Task with Warning Event ID 3357

Peable
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
Hi there,

there was (unfortunately) the "Whole Exchange organization" selected in a provisioning group, while the users were not automatically enabled for archiving. Thereby, there were lot's of users selected, that the EV server doesn't have access rights to (in a different location). The users do not have an email archive/email vault on the EV server.

Recently, the provisioning tasks were changed and don't include these users anymore. The EV system throws tons of warnings like:

"This mailbox cannot be processed until the Exchange provisioning task has processed the corresponding user's details. Ensure that the provisioning group includes this user and run the provisioning task.
To disable these warnings, set the 'HideMissingPolicyInfoErrors' registry value to 1."

Well, it's intended to rather clean the system from the users than just hide the warning events. Is there any way, this can be done? Are these users somewhere located in the DirectoryDatabase, that could be manipulated?!

Many thanks,
Jochen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Wayne_Humphrey
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Jochen,

Clear the ExchangeMailboxEntry table. Then run the provissioning task again ;) 

Backup the ExchangeMailboxEntry table, but I never do :p

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Wayne_Humphrey
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Jochen,

Clear the ExchangeMailboxEntry table. Then run the provissioning task again ;) 

Backup the ExchangeMailboxEntry table, but I never do :p

Peable
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
Hi Wayne,

thanks for the help and this suggestion. I've tried it in a testlab; seems to be working fine! :)

Regards,
Jochen.