cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV 9.0 and OWA Extensions 2010 Not Working

Marcrp
Level 5

Hi,

I've recently upgraded to EV 9.0. We have 2 Exchange servers one with 2007 and one with Exchange 2010. I've added all the mailbox tasks on EV without a problem.

I've installed the OWA extensions on Exchange 2010 and done the ExchangeServers.txt and ran the appropiate command using the OWAuser script. However it just doesn't open any archived mail for mailboxes on Exchange 2010 (using Outlook client is working OK)

I've checked the web.config and all the EV entries appear to be present.

Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

By default the OWA Extensions go to EWS using SSL.. So you have to have a "good certificate".  Glad you got it sorted.

Working for cloudficient.com

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

ZeRoC00L
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Just to be sure: You are running SP1 on Exchange 2010, as this is required to support Exchange 2010.

Marcrp
Level 5

Sorry I forgot to mention SP1 has been applied to Exchange2010.

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

Can you generate an OWA Diagnostics log file, and attach it to your post?

Marcrp
Level 5

I have attached a OWA log.

Regards,

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

Have a look at your certificates relating to EWS ...

https://EXCHANGE2010/ews/exchange.asmx

That's what the addin is trying to connect to.  What entries do you have in your web.config file (the EV explicit ones).

Marcrp
Level 5

Hi,

I can't see anything specific in relation to the EWS and certificates. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place?

As for entries in the web.config I  can see the following:

<modules>
    <add type="Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaModule, Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa" name="OwaModule"/>
    <add name="exppw"/>
    <add type="Symantec.EnterpriseVault.Owa.EVOwaModule, Symantec.EnterpriseVault.Owa" name="EVOwaModule"/>
  </modules>

<add key="EnterpriseVault_LogEnabled" value="true"/>
  <add key="EnterpriseVault_LogFolder" value="D:\Program Files\Enterprise Vault\OWA 2010\logs\"/>
  <add key="EnterpriseVault_ResourceVersion" value="v9.0.0.1193"/>
  </appSettings>

<probing privatePath=";EnterpriseVault\bin"/>

Marcrp
Level 5

I'v ejust been messing with certificates to get a signed one installed and I've just gone back to OWA and now it all seems to be working OK.

Very strange!

Thanks for the help

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

By default the OWA Extensions go to EWS using SSL.. So you have to have a "good certificate".  Glad you got it sorted.