cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV Client/Virtual Vault Installation/Setup Quetion...

sfloyhar
Level 3

I think I may be missing something in the manual, so I figured I would ask the guru's.  I am looking for a way to make the Next, Next, Finish prompt of the Vault Cache configuration automatic so that our users don't have to go through it.  We are running EV 8.0.4, with the same version Outlook client.  We have many non-english speaking users, and if they didn't have to go through that, it would save me having to learn how to say Next, Next, Finish in 7 or so different languages.  :)  Thanks for your help in advance!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sfloyhar
Level 3

1) In the EV Admin Console, go to Policies --> Exchange

2) Go to Desktop and then Properties ... select the Vault Cache tab...

3) Make sure "Make Vault Cache available for users" is enabled. Make sure Automatically Enable is enabled too.

4) Go to the Advanced

5) Set "List settings from:" to be "Vault Cache", and make sure "Show Setup Wizard" is OFF.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

smart2011
Level 4

Kindly go to desktop policy> properties>Vault cache tab

you will find option there.

Kindly also check the compatible language of Enterpise Vault. if you are using compatible language then there is no problem with vault cache.

I hope that will work for you.

Regards

sfloyhar
Level 3

1) In the EV Admin Console, go to Policies --> Exchange

2) Go to Desktop and then Properties ... select the Vault Cache tab...

3) Make sure "Make Vault Cache available for users" is enabled. Make sure Automatically Enable is enabled too.

4) Go to the Advanced

5) Set "List settings from:" to be "Vault Cache", and make sure "Show Setup Wizard" is OFF.