cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV - Same Message content issue

nazirkolliyath
Level 4
Hi,
Issue:   I have serveral mails I send to different users with same subject and different content.
But when I am tryng to open the archived mail, its only opening the first email that i send.
What is the issue?
8 REPLIES 8

Maverik
Level 6
Can you explain this a little further. 

Have all these emails beeen archived sperately?  Or are you perhaps only sending the shortcut when forwarding? (policy setting)

Michael_Bilsbor
Level 6
Accredited
Hi,

yes I agree with Don further information needed.  What happes for the other items?  Do you mean you get an error when opening the others or perhaps no matter what item you open they then all look like the first one?

nazirkolliyath
Level 4
Hi, My email are archived automatically by policy setting.
I send those mails in same day from morning to evening. Because its addressing to diffrent to addressses with different content with same subject.
All these mail are archived
but when i open an archived email from it , for example the last mail, it open the first email with that same subject. Actually the last email contains different to addresses and different content. if i open any email on that day in that series with the same subject, its opens only the first email that i send.
hope its clear this issue.
thanks.

Michael_Bilsbor
Level 6
Accredited
Hi,

Are you using Offline Vault/Vault Cache?

Mike

MichelZ
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
nazirkolliyath

You open the mails from within Outlook, correct?
Are you able to search for the e-mails, and open them up in Enterprise Vault Search?
Does it open correctly there?

Cheers

cloudficient - EV Migration, creators of EVComplete.

nazirkolliyath
Level 4
Hi Mike,
we are using EV 2007

Hi MchelZ,
yes, I am opening mail directly from outlook.
if i am going through browser search/ archive explorer the mails are opening correctly.
but when i trying to open from my oulook ( office outlook client 2007 SP2)
it opening the first mail ... the issue that i mentioed above.
i resetted my offline vault, i recofnigured outlook, i tested in another system and client. still Same issue!!!
please let me know any details required more.

MichelZ
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Could you enable client tracing?
(SHIFT + CTRL + Click on an EV Icon)
and then post the log?

(you have to either attach it to your original post, or enclose the text with "<code></code>" tags to get it displaying properly here)

Cheers
Michel

cloudficient - EV Migration, creators of EVComplete.

Michael_Bilsbor
Level 6
Accredited
Hi,

I would gather a client log file and send that to support.  please post here the support case reference number.  I thik I know what the issue may be.