cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV and Citrix Access

Jason_William3
Level 3
I have been having an issue with users accessing their achrived emails through Citrix. When users access their emails through a normal Windows XP computer, everything works just fine. But in citrix, they are prompted for a username and password. I have setup in the IE > Local Intranet Zone, the Fully Qualified Domain Name of the vault server. This seems to be a hit a miss setting within Citrix. Some users have no issues accessing their emails, and some are prompted for their password. Is there something that I am missing? In my Citrix enviroment, we are using roaming profiles. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Jason,

I have seen this before where there was an issue with a client machine where no matter what the user would get prompted for credentials, other people could log in on the machine without issue and the affected user could log in on a different machine and not be prompted. Once credentials were supplied he could access mail. I discovered this was due to Windows managing passwords for this user and had stored incorrect credentials for the Enterprise Vault server.

To get to the screen Click Start > Settings > Control Panel > User Accounts. Click the Advanced Tab and then Manage Passwords. There are the web sites that Windows is managing.

It might be worth a look.

Tony

Jason_William3
Level 3
Hey Tony,

Thanks for responding to my post. I have checked this before but I do not know where this setting exists in Windows Server 2003. Do you happen to know where this setting is? I have looked in 2003 and cleared out stored passwords within Internet Explorer with no resolve. Thanks for your time.

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
In Control Panel there is Stored User Names and Passwords.  You are clearing them logged in as the affected user right?  (Just checking :) )

Jason_William3
Level 3
Tony,

Thanks again for your assistance. I relized after my second post, that it is called "Stored User names and Password". This has resolved my issue. Thanks for your assistance.