Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in OWA

ubiraci_rocha
Level 4
Partner Accredited
Hi for all:

Peoples, i need a help.

I ran the installation of agents for the OWA of CAS server, I performed all steps of the manual, but when I close an email in the status is accessible vaults.

Someone can help me.

Enterprise Vault Version=8.
Exchange Server 2007 SP1.

Any idea.

thanks,
11 REPLIES 11

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited
I don't understand the issue you decribe. Would you mind including a screenshot of what you get after you close an email?

ubiraci_rocha
Level 4
Partner Accredited
Andrew:

I did the installation of Enterprise Vault 8 in my office. he set up to archive mailboxes. Through the Outlook client, the archive works normally. I installed in CAS servers the agents for OWA 2007, made all necessary configurations. the shortcuts appear in OWA, but when I send an email to archive through OWA, the following message appears message: No vault stores accessibles

thanks

MichelZ
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
I found some articles, but they almost all refer to OWA 2003 and the EVAnon directory :( Is this an upgrade from EV 2007 or a new install? The *exact* error message is "No Accessible Vaults", correct? Is it working from Outlook? Cheers Michel

cloudficient - EV Migration, creators of EVComplete.

ubiraci_rocha
Level 4
Partner Accredited
The exact error is No accessible Vaults.

is this a new instalation.

the error occurs in OWA .

thanks,

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/316895.htm

Even though it is a new installation i would still check it out.

"No Accessible Vaults" Archiving mail through OWA after upgrading to EV 8.0
Details:
If the upgrade resulted in the condition of adding an extra slash (\) in the directory, then follow the steps below to resolve:
1. Remove the extra slash ( \ ) from the EVANON virtual directory properties local path entry eg: (c:\Program Files\Enterprise Vault\\webapp)
2. Open regedit and go to HKLM\Software\KVS\Enterprise Vault\Install and remove the trailing slash from the installPath on the right
3. Exit registry and restart IIS and EV admin service

ubiraci_rocha
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Thanks Tony.

Both paths are correct and the problem is not solved.

other ideia!

ubiraci_rocha
Level 4
Partner Accredited
when I try to connect to the site http://myevserver/enterprisevault the error appears "Service unavailable".

this may be the cause of the problem earlier?

TonySterling
Try this for that error and see if it helps.

http://support.veritas.com/docs/286151
Exact Error Message
Service Unavailable

Details:
Overview:
The web server will return an error stating "Service Unavailable" if any of the following conditions are true.

* If the application pool that is hosting the Enterprise Vault application is stopped. (Refer to Scenario 1)
* If a Microsoft Service Pack is installed before IIS 6.0 is installed or upgraded, the Service Pack installation will not properly upgrade the Inetsrv files. (Refer to Scenario 2)

Scenario 1
The web server will return an error stating "Service Unavailable" if the application pool that is hosting the Enterprise Vault application is stopped.

Resolution:
1. Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager on the server hosting the Enterprise Vault application.

a. Click on "Start".

b. Navigate to "All Programs" | "Administrative Tools" | (IIS) Manager.

2. Check the Application Pool status.

a. Expand the server name.

b. Click on "Application Pools".

c. In the right pane verify that all application pools are "Running".

3. If an application pool is not running then expand the application pool and check for the Enterprise Vault application. If the Enterprise Vault application is in the "stopped" state then right-click on the pool name that is stopped and click on "Start".

4. Click on "Application Pools" and verify that the pool is in a "Running" state.

5. Logon to the Enterprise Vault site.

Scenario 2
If a Microsoft Service Pack is installed before the IIS 6.0 is installed or upgraded, the Service Pack installation will not properly upgrade the Inetsrv files. The version of the Inetsrv files will be incompatible with the newly installed Service Pack and not allow the Application Pools to function correctly.

Resolution:
Reinstall the latest Microsoft Windows 2003 Service Pack.

For more information refer to Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907275/en-us

ubiraci_rocha
Level 4
Partner Accredited
after reinstall SP2 of Windows Server 2003 EnterprisevaultappPool entering in state stop (unspecified error).

Any ideia!

Thank

ubiraci_rocha
Level 4
Partner Accredited
i am solved removed others filters isapi with error in ISS and reinstall .Net Framework 2.0.

Thanks

TonySterling
Is your owa working as well?