cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event ID 3310

Ausane
Level 2
Once or twice a day, my archive server gets an event log (3310) which is telling me that;

"There was a problem accessing a network service or resource. The dispenser will re-queue the current item and sleep for 10 minute(s)."

Is it possible, somehow, to modify the default setting which is 10 minutes? I believe that  it's a long time to sleep. If it happens during work hours and my journal task stops, my journal mailbox grows so fast. So i want to set it, for example, to 3 minutes.

Thanks for any comment...

Ozan

4 REPLIES 4

Maynard_K
Level 6
Employee
There are several factors that may attribute to this symptom.  How many "concurrent connections to exchange" have been configured in your task?  Once this problem surfaces, do you see an abnormal backlog of items in your "storage archive queue"?  What type of hardware are you storing to?

Ausane
Level 2
Thanks for the quick reply,

I am currently working on that issue. Besides, what i am curious about is, can we change the default setting which is 10 minutes??
Is it possible?

Maynard_K
Level 6
Employee
Not that I am aware of?  Why would want to change that value anyway?  Why don't you resolve the error and then you would't have to worry about decreasing the 10 minute value.

Maynard_K
Level 6
Employee
Take a looksee at this technote, may offer other ideas.

support.veritas.com/docs/284814