cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange2007

John_Evers
Level 5
is it correct that Enterprise Vault.version 6.0 with SP4 can deal with exchange2007 mailboxes.
10 REPLIES 10

andra_christie
Level 6
Employee Accredited
Yes - see some info from the v6sp4 release notes below :) Support for Exchange Server 2007

At this release Enterprise Vault can archive items from user and journal mailboxes on Exchange Server 2007 with Mailbox Role installed.

Prerequisites:

• Exchange System Manager 2003 and Outlook 2003 must be installed on the Enterprise Vault server that is archiving from Exchange Server 2007.

To configure mailbox archiving from Exchange Server 2007:

• Configure permissions on each Exchange Server 2007 for the Vault Service account. See Configuring Vault Service account permissions on Exchange Server 2007.
  • Upgrade Enterprise Vault servers to this release.
  • On each Exchange Server 2003 computer in the organization, upgrade Enterprise Vault Exchange Server forms. Currently you need to do this using Exchange Server 2003, as the Organization Forms library does not exist in Exchange Server 2007.
  • In the Enterprise Vault Administration Console, configure Exchange Server 2007 computers and target mailboxes in the same way as other Exchange Servers. See the Exchange Server archiving section in the Installing and Configuring guide.

John_Evers
Level 5
Andra,

We now have sp2 installed, is it possible to install sp4, or do i have to install sp3 first. And where can i download the sp's.  Many thanks in advance

andra_christie
Level 6
Employee Accredited

You can upgrade from v6 sp2 to v6 sp4

John_Evers
Level 5
Andra,

you are a great help, thank you. 

Khaled_Eid
Level 4
What about EV7 SP1, does it support Exchange 2007?

andra_christie
Level 6
Employee Accredited
Yes, ev 7sp1 does support exch 2007

John_Evers
Level 5
Andra,

Do you know how i can upgrade my exchange forms to my exchanger2003 server and which forms i have to use.

John_Evers
Level 5
Andra, I managed to update the exchange forms. The only thing which doesn't work is the archive explorer and the Seach Vault Buttons. When i click on it it gives me "The page cannot be displayed"m is there something what i have to configure in IIS?

Glenn_Cribb
Level 3
Partner
FYI

I'm sure you realized by now, but EV7 SP1 at this time do not support Exchange 2007 CAS (OWA) functionality.

I'm sure a new service pack or hotfix is around the corner..

cheers

Glenn

Paul_Grimshaw
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
Regarding OWA in 2007 this will be supported in the next version of ev which is ev 2007 due out around July time.

REgarding search or AE not working can you please attempt to open search or AE and then post the IIS request which you can find in the IIS log on the vault server in the c:\windows\system32\logfiles\w3svc directory by default