cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forwarding messages from EV Search?

Scott__Hastings
Level 5
Partner Accredited Certified

I sit possible to forward a single or multiple message from the archive after the shortcut has been deleted (from EV Search) V11.01?

If not, are there any workaounds to provide similar fucntionality? Any guidance appreciated!

Thanks!

Scott Hastings

Scott D Hastings Sr
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I suppose you can open the original item and then click forward.  Otherwise, instead of opening you could download them, saved as .msg and then attach them to an email.  

There isn't an easy way of just selecting a bunch of items and hitting forward AFAIK.

Best,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I suppose you can open the original item and then click forward.  Otherwise, instead of opening you could download them, saved as .msg and then attach them to an email.  

There isn't an easy way of just selecting a bunch of items and hitting forward AFAIK.

Best,

Scott__Hastings
Level 5

Thanks Tony... That's what I thought, but I was hoping I had missed something.  I might have to create a provisioning group that doesn't have shortcuts deleted for users with  this requirement,

Scott D Hastings Sr

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

or use virtual vault?

Scott__Hastings
Level 5

Thanks for the suggestion Andrew... I hate to introduce that additional complexity even though it would be a solution.

This is what I'm doing. I changed the search policy to "Allow Copy Operations" This allows users to Right-Click on one or more items in EV Search and copy to mailbox (Restored Items Folder, Current Folder, or Selected Folder)

I think this will take care of them. Thanks for the help!

Scott D Hastings Sr