cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure EV integration with Outlook Web Access using Threat Management Gateway 2010

ricardozer
Level 2
Partner Accredited Certified

I'm trying to configure TMG to do link translation for Archive explorer and Search archive in OWA.

I followed the link below without much help

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=HOWTO59068

The console works with version 9. I wonder if this version is support for working with TMG as the current documentation is ambiguous.

Thanks for your support

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_Grimshaw
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Yes it is supported and I have it working perfectly on my test system as I was dealing with a customer who was having issues and it ended up being a TMG issue which it always nearly is. Usually these problems are time consuming to get to the bottom of and probably not something that can be done over a forum so I would suggest opening a support case with us.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Paul_Grimshaw
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Yes it is supported and I have it working perfectly on my test system as I was dealing with a customer who was having issues and it ended up being a TMG issue which it always nearly is. Usually these problems are time consuming to get to the bottom of and probably not something that can be done over a forum so I would suggest opening a support case with us.