cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IndexVolumeReplay.exe - Mailboxes not showing up

MWard
Level 3
I would like to rebuild two users mailboxes but they don't show up in the indexvolumereplay tool.  I tried to zap the mailboxes and re-enable them, but it didn't help them to show up.

Does anyone have any ideas what I can try?

3 REPLIES 3

jimbo2
Level 6
Partner
If you are on version 7.0 an above make sure you run the Provisioning Task then enable the user.

If that does not work.

Access the SQL server

In the Enterprise Vault directory database Open the ExchangeMailboxEntry table. Click on the black SQL button at the top.

Run this query to fine the user where user01 is the Exchange alias or close to it. If the user is there then delete the line from the table and run the provisioning task again. Run the query again and the user will appear. Enable the user through the GUI.

SELECT     *
FROM         ExchangeMailboxEntry
WHERE     (MbxAlias LIKE '%user01%')

MWard
Level 3
I did those steps however I don't see the mailbox still in the indexvolumereplay tool.

I know that I can update a value in the SQL database that marks the mailbox as failed and will then allow me to run the tool against that index, however I don't know the table or what the WinSQL command is... can anyone help me out.

Thanks in advance

Michael_Bilsbor
Level 6
Accredited
Hi,

Another way.  If you know how to find the user index on disk then delete it.  After that the next operation on the index (e.g. search or update) will kick off the index rebuild.