cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with EVOWA extention on Exchange 2003 backend server

Ameen
Level 6

Hi,

I have an issue with OWA extention on one of the Exchange server. User can see all the EV related form through the OWA but when try to archive or retrieve it doexnt work. User gets a blank archive when try to archive one item manually, see the attached screenshot.

Could anybody look into it and shed some lights?

Thanks in advance!

Ameen.

6 REPLIES 6

SHI-CRO
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

You might want to rerun the owauser.wsf script on the EV server.  Make sure the ExchangeServers.txt file has the IP address of your Exchange backend servers.

You can also check the IIS logs on the EV server to see the connection attempt and the IP address that is being used.

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

Make sure all the exchange servers are running on the same service pack and patch level. Check the version of the Contorl file folder on the working server and the non working server . If they are different then install the missing patch or service pack for the exhange which would update the control files  and then run the Owauser.wsf script again on the backend exchange server .

Nick_White
Level 6
Employee

This probably isn't going to be the controls as the buttons are visible. This is most likely a missed step in the anonymous account setup. You need to run a synchronisation of all the mailboxes after you have restarted the Enterprise Vault Admin service and one of these two things probably hasn't happened correctly

Ameen
Level 6

I have rerun the owauser.wsf script on the EV server and compared the patch level with other server where it works well and no luck.

Ameen.

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

Did you check the control file folder version ?

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

When i've seen this its usually the proxycfg, try going to the exchange server , opening a command prompt and typing 'proxycfg', save the output to a file in case you need to recreate it and then doing 'proxycfg -d' and then try again

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146