cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited search results in Journal Vault

Darrinb
Level 2
This is a problem that our service provider hasn't been able to solve, so I thought I would post it hear.

Following a reboot of EV due to a relocation of data storage, we experienced a new field appearing in search results using the advanced web search interface. The field was called Archived and had a drop down list of what seems to be random date ranges. The results don't relate to the date range selected for the search, only to the date range associated with the respective field date range. Prior to a reboot this field never appeared and we always received the expected results. This problem only appears when searching the Journal Vault (Exchange Journal mailbox) and not an individual archive associated with our Mailbox Vault (a sepearte archive for every mailbox).
The url associated with the results page does include a new parameter called volset which we didn't have before. I haven't been able to identify exactly what that is related too but certainly seems to relate to our problem. 
In an environment where everyone says nothing has changed - something definitely has.
Does anyone know what the Archived field and "volset" parameter would be associated with so that we can hopefully determined what has changed?
Any assistance would be appreciated.     
1 REPLY 1

Darrinb
Level 2
Can anyone help!!!