Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Exchange Vault Forms

Matt_Schu
Level 4
7 REPLIES 7

Matt_Schu
Level 4
Sorry everyone,  I messed that one up!  Here is the problem.  I am installing EV 7 and I have to distribute the Exchange server forms.  I used system manager and created a new folder under the EFORMS REGISTRY, I then gave the Vault Service account Owner permissions on the folder.  If I then open Outlook 2003 and try to install the forms Outlook does not see the folder I created.  Any ideas??? Please help, this is driving me crazy.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt_Schu
Level 4
Anybody??????

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
How are you logged into the computer? 

If logged in as the EV Service Account and that doesn't work can you try the Exchange Admin account?

Matt_Schu
Level 4
I have tried it logged in as Exchange Admin and the Vault Service Account.  Do I have to be in Cached Mode? Is there some Outlook setting that I am missing? The language for the folder in the Organizations Forms Library and Outlook match.

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Cached Mode won't make a difference. 
Sorry but I am a bit confused.  In your first message you say Outlook doesn't see the folder, but in the last message you say the Folders match.

Was there an Organization Form folder already present in Exchange System Manager?  If yes, can you make the VSA an Owner and try using it?

Regards,

Matt_Schu
Level 4
Tony,

Sorry for the confusion.  What I meant was that the folder created was set for language English(USA) and that Outlook is set for language English(USA).  I thought that they would both have to be set the same for Outlook to see the folder.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt_Schu
Level 4
Bump to the top!