cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PST migration fails with repeated 8567 error on server.. tech fix not working

dgoodyear
Level 5
We have a remote user that was having a pst file migrate through client driven migration.  The migration initially failed  with an "Insufficient mailbox quota available" message which in itself was odd since I thought the server was configured to grow the mailbox as needed.  Regardless, we upped her quota and had the pst migration resume.  We then started seeing the 8567 errors repeatedly on the server and the client stop migrating.   I tried the following fix as it describes our problem exactly.

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/319148.htm

Howerver, the numbers all seem in sync with one another (the client registry lastcopiedchunk matches the numbers on the server and in the holding and migrator folders). 

Any suggestions for this one?

Thanks!
6 REPLIES 6

Wayne_Humphrey
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Just start again from scratch, see if it happens again.

Joseph_Rodgers
Level 6
Partner
If this is an isolated issue (ie just the 1 pst) why not just d-load yourself and use the manual import wizard?

-Joe

MichelZ
Level 6
Yes, I'd go with the manual import, too

cloudficient - EV Migration, creators of EVComplete.

dgoodyear
Level 5
I changed the ClientMigrationStatus field in the PSTFile table (from 100 to 200 or maybe the other way around) then restarted the task controller service and the PST file suddenly resumed migrating.  I'm thinking, worst case scenario, their vault might be short a 10mb chunk?  At least thats all that I'm willing to consider worse case! heh

Thanks for the replies.

MichelZ
Level 6
No, this should not happen.

cloudficient - EV Migration, creators of EVComplete.

MiaLid
Level 3
I have a similar problem. I have DISABLED client-driven migration, but the event viewer still show warnings (a lot). How do I hide them? Is there a registry hack I can do? 
Please, help! 
Thanks!