cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting module is not able to pass deployment scanner

tonywu_ingram
Level 5
Partner Accredited Certified
Dear All, please advise how to solve the EV 11 to pass the deployment scanner for SSRS The MSSQL 2008 R2 64bits with SP2 OS is windows2008 R2 EV service account is local administrator and sysadmin + dbcreator for SQL Pleade advise T.W.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

which server do you have SSRS installed on? unless it's installed on the same server as your SQL database, i think the deployment scanner might not detect it. however, it's not critical to continue your installation and you can go ahead without it.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

AndrewB

what's the error you're getting?

tonywu_ingram
Level 5

Hi AndrewB,

Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Version 10.50.4000.0

The error from deployment scanner as below:

Failed

Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services has not been detected, or an unsupported version is present. For the latest information on the supported versions of SQL Reporting Services, see the Enterprise Vault Compatibility Charts at http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH38537.

AndrewB

which server do you have SSRS installed on? unless it's installed on the same server as your SQL database, i think the deployment scanner might not detect it. however, it's not critical to continue your installation and you can go ahead without it.

tonywu_ingram
Level 5

I finally installed the Enterprise Vault Reporting Module on the MSSQL SSRS server but I have error to do the configuration. 

The EV service account is the SSRS administrator under site setting, but it prompts "Failed to connect to the specified SQL with the credentials that you provided"

AndrewB

can you connect to http://localhost/Reports

is it running under and instance?

maybe rerun your SSRS config?

tonywu_ingram
Level 5
The SSRS is working fine with EV service account is able to create folders in Reports page. But it is not able to pass the reporting configuration