cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL Errors

Morgan_Hamilton
Level 4
Partner
I have a EV system that is working very well, but I noticed going through the logs, alot of errors from SQL followed by access denied logs to PST files that I know it has rights to? Any suggestions? Thanks.

An error was detected while accessing the Vault Database 'EnterpriseVaultDirectory' (Internal reference: .\ADODataAccess.cpp (CADODataAccess::ExecuteSQLCommand) built Jul 4 00:00:28 2005):

Description:

Line 1: Incorrect syntax near 'S'.

SQL Command:
SELECT PstFileEntryId,FileSpecification,PstFileIdentity,PstComputerEntryId,StorageServiceEntryId,ExchangeMailboxEntryId,FileSize,Password,LastAccessedTime,LastModifiedTime,LastCopiedTime,PstLanguage,ProfileConnected,MigrationStatus,RetryCount,FailureText,HoldingLocation,MigrateLocation,ClientMigrationFlag,ClientMigrationStatus,ClientMigrationStarted,ClientMigrationCompleted,VaultId,RetentionCategoryId,IndexSequenceNumber,ClientFailureCount,PstDisplayName FROM PstFile WHERE FileSpecification = N'\\MFFILE66\E$\Data\Public\Auditors\LISA\EMAILS\NINA'S TRANSPORTATION EMAILS.pst'

Additional Microsoft supplied information:

Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers
Number: 0x80040e14
SQL State: 37000
Native Error: 00000170
HRESULT0x80040e14
3 REPLIES 3

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
at first glance I would say the 's in Nina's is causing an issue. What version are you running?

Morgan_Hamilton
Level 4
Partner
6.0 no SP I believe

Michael_Bilsbor
Level 6
Accredited
Hi,

This has been fixed in V6 sp1. This from updates.htm

Migrating a PST file with an apostrophe in the name
When the PST Locator task found a PST file that had an apostrophe (') in its name, errors similar to the following were generated and the PST file could not be migrated:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Enterprise Vault
Event Category: Directory Service
Event ID: 13360
Date: 28/07/2005
Time: 12:25:52 PM
User: N/A
Computer: DEMO
Description:
An error was detected while accessing the Vault Database 'EnterpriseVaultDirectory'
(Internal reference: .\ADODataAccess.cpp (CADODataAccess::ExecuteSQLCommand)
built Jul 4 00:00:28 2005):

Description:

Line 1: Incorrect syntax near 'GR'.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Enterprise Vault
Event Category: Directory Service
Event ID: 13360
Date: 28/07/2005
Time: 12:25:52 PM
User: N/A
Computer: DEMO
Description:
An error was detected while accessing the Vault Database 'EnterpriseVaultDirectory'
(Internal reference: .\ADODataAccess.cpp (CADODataAccess::ExecuteSQLCommand)
built Jul 4 00:00:28 2005):

Description:

The cursor was not declared.

This has been fixed.