Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SaveSet missing from Vault Store

JesperBerth
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Hi 

When I do a EVSVR Verify Complet i end up with these 6 files missing from the partition (see attached file)

SavesetId: 201011230508171~201011231023530000~Z~616647B1892AA68900F2D21D894929A1, Archived Date: 2010-11-23 10:29:00Z
ArchiveEntryId: 1743154F359E949469C2456831CADB3F11110000vault
Path not found [0x80070003]
Event Output: Failed to access file 'F:\EVStorage\Express Vault Store\Express Vault Store Ptn1\2010\10-1\8\006\8006A0D94BFF0E56EE9468DFFA5B7A41~7E~D3989457~00~1.DVSS

We cannot restore these files from backup so I an trying to do a repair

I have used the following parameters

Repair - DatabaseReferences

and 

Repair - DeleteSurplusReferences

But when i do a new Verify - Complete the 6 missing files are back

I am running with a Date range with plus one week before and after.

27 REPLIES 27

JesperBerth
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Hi A_J

Yes that would be great and properbly alot faster.

What entry should i make in the config file?

GabeV
Level 6
Employee Accredited

You can add some settings to that config file to ignore the errors. However, that really isn't the right answer since you would be 'masking' the errors and not fixing them.

JesperBerth
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Hi Ajay

Its running now, but its going to take a day or two to finish, is there a reason why i need to run the the complete partition, and not just the two month where the six files are missing from ?

A_J1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Hello Jesper,

Please provide me the Move Archive log files for the affected user which you can find under "C:\Program Files (x86)\Enterprise Vault\Reports\MoveArchive"

And also could please let me know whether we would be removing the Source archive once the Move Archive is completed for all users...?

If No.. then there is no need to clean up the database..

If yes, then still once move archive is comepleted, we can let EVSVR run later..

Another thing i want to mention making the entry in the config file will skip all the items with a particular hexcode.

JesperBerth
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Hi A_J

Attached the log file

We are moving from server1 to server2 as soon as move is complete we will remove server1

A_J1
Level 6

Hi Jesper,

I have sent a message to you with the config file attached with steps, Please have a look and let me know if that helps.

Just have another few questions:

from the log it seems that you are step 5: Verifying stage

And the logs seems to be incomplete, I mean I don’t see the earlier stages Setp 1 to 3..

So I guess either it has overwrttien the log file or, you should have another log file for this user.

A_J1
Level 6

Hello Jesper,

Were you able to try out the steps mentioned in the email i sent ??

JesperBerth
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Hi A_J

No not yet, the Verify part in EVSVR is still running, its not the fastes server :)

I will keep you posted