cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search duplicate emails

doctortt
Level 6

Is there a way to search for duplicate emails in an archive?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

I dont believe you can search for duplicates. If you search for a specific email ev will show you all copies that are in they system.

Regarding duplicates, EV single instances when the data is archived. So even if you get duplicate enteries in the databases the actual stored data is single instanced

Liam

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Liam_Finn1
Level 6

I dont believe you can search for duplicates. If you search for a specific email ev will show you all copies that are in they system.

Regarding duplicates, EV single instances when the data is archived. So even if you get duplicate enteries in the databases the actual stored data is single instanced

Liam

doctortt
Level 6
Thanks a lot. I asked this question is because we have a 3rd party Bloomberg message importing tool to EV. During the testing phase, I believe we did something wrong and *possibility* imported the same message twice.

Liam_Finn1
Level 6

with regard to Bloobberg, I have not worked with it. There may be a chance of the data being stored seperatly because EV may see each new message as a new one.

I think you need to get more answers from others on the STN who have worked with Bloomberg

Sorry

doctortt
Level 6

No problem. You have already helped a lot. Appreciate it.