cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping pst from migrating in Server-driven migration

TechMia
Level 3
Hi!
I have a problem. I need to stop a couple of pst's from migrating. I use server-driven migration.
(EV 8.0 SP1 clustered environment).
I saw these pst's already were migrated so I want to stop them. BUT I can't change the status to Do not migrate.
Tried to stop the tasks on the active cluster node, but it fails.
I found a solution (not from Symantec employee) to do something on the sql server but I'm not really a guru on sql so I really don't want to change anything in the tables. It had to do with the EnterpriseVaultDirectory db and the pst migrator table. To change something from 900 to 1000 and then update the pst's in the console and change it to Do not migrate.

Does anyone have another solution?

//Mia
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TechMia
Level 3
.. I deleted the pst's in PST holding and PST Temp folder. Then started the PST migrator task again. What happened was that EV couldn't find any pst copies to migrate so status "migrating" changed to "migration failed" and then I could change to "Do not migrate".  :)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

TechMia
Level 3
.. I deleted the pst's in PST holding and PST Temp folder. Then started the PST migrator task again. What happened was that EV couldn't find any pst copies to migrate so status "migrating" changed to "migration failed" and then I could change to "Do not migrate".  :)