cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The item could not be download with error code

PoorGuy
Level 4

Hi all,

We found that some user has faced a problems when open the archived email in outlook 2003 w/SP3.

When they access some archived email (but not all the archived email), the following error has been display.

The item could not be downloaded error code 8004060C.

I had checked error code in the Internet and find that it means MAPI_E_STORE_FULL, but we are sure that we do not have enable any size limitation on the exchange server or the EV server.

And they can access the archived email in OWA, but also can not access though Citrix.

Can anyone give me some hints to solve this problems?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PoorGuy
Level 4

At last, I found the solution in the support forum. :)

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/284378.htm

Thank you very much for everyone

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

PoorGuy
Level 4

Did anyone had also face to this problems before? I had try a thousand of time today but also no luck.

Thank you very much

ajeje_brazor
Level 3

Hi,

did you try to create a new Outlook profile, from scratch, and try to see if that particular message (that you can see trough OWA), is now available?

Thanks,

a.

PoorGuy
Level 4

Hi ajeje_brazor,

Thanks for your reply.  After created a new outlook profile, the archived email still can not be retrieved.

But we just found that the index of the Journal mailbox was failed. 

Could it be a possible problems that make us can not retrieved the archived email?

Thank you very much

ajeje_brazor
Level 3

Well, could be: try to retrieve the message causing error in outlook, trough owa (from a different client, or clearing cache). Don't know/not sure, Smiley Sad , if index search are cached

PoorGuy
Level 4

I had tested to restore the message (with error code) in outlook and OWA, both can restore completely.  But when I tried to double click the message without restoring it.  The error message was pop up again.

Really don't know why the reason. Robot Sad

Thank you very much

PoorGuy
Level 4

At last, I found the solution in the support forum. :)

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/284378.htm

Thank you very much for everyone