cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This forum is horrible....

Biohazzard
Level 4

it wasnt that great before but at least it worked... now when i try to search in the EV forum it instead searches everything in "Backup and Archiving" catagory..??? now i have to weed through backupexec questions too? ARGH This is insane....whats up with the big blue fonts?? All my shortcuts are broken and navigating is nearly impossible. They better start hiring more people because i will just start calling support more... and everything will be critical...

5 REPLIES 5

bobby_hilliard
Level 5

The last time I tried calling support, I got tired of being on hold. So, I logged in and created my own cases. In both cases, I ended up closing the cases myself.

That's why I enjoyed the forum's content.

bobby_hilliard
Level 5

as soon as I saved the previous comment, I noticed that i can now select EV from the Show: drop down.

Definitely a step forward.

Thanks.

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

That does not always work

If you refresh the page a few times the menu changes to all products again so it is still not stable

dgoehner
Level 0

I couldn't agree more.

Faxson
Level 5

It works fine until you try to login.  Once I manage to login I can't get propper filtering of just EV posts.  I can only login using the link at the top of the page (not hte button).  And whenever you refresh the page or use a bookmark to go to a forum you are suddenly not logged in.

I hope they can fix these issues. 

I have to wonder why they tried to mess with an established and mature (conventional) forum system? 

Ben