cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Vault Tab Missing.

Bob_Ballard
Level 3

We have recenlty upgraded from EV 7 to EV 9 and are trying to enable the new feature of the Virtual Vault. I have created a new provisioning group and a new policy for a an indvidual OU in AD. I have the vault cache working fine but the tab for virtual vault will not appear. I have made sure that I have all of the policies set to to make sure that the option is available but it never shows. I have tried syncing the mail box serveal times but no luck. I have tried to get to work on outlook 2003 and 2007.

Thanks,

Bob

4 REPLIES 4

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

What version of the client are you using?
Also is anything like RPC over HTTP or Outlook Anywhere being used?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146

Bob_Ballard
Level 3

9.0.1.1093 None of those protocals are being used.

Bob_Ballard
Level 3

Mmmm. Messed with this for 3 hours, give up and send a post and now it works. I added a new test user to the OU I was working on, did a new provision task and it worked for the new user. I went to my account and logged out back in and now it shows up there as well. Pretty odd......

MarkBarefoot
Level 6
Employee

After you created the new Prov Group, and added yourself, did you do a Prov Run? This makes sure the user and policy is linked up. After that, an Archiving Task will be needed to sync these changes (this is normally done as part of a scheduled run, but can be done manually too)