cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

event 3227

K_White
Level 2
Hey All, not seen this event before (event 3227), I have read the other posts regrading this event and the http://support.veritas.com/docs/287672 doc, but this doen't seem to relate to that. Problem is users on one of the domains that EV is archiving now get this error everytime EV sync's and its for all users that have enabled mailboxes.

Result is that user are getting event 6941 when they click on shortcut items, this event refers to the users not having permissions to read there own vault through outlook (not OWA).

Was thinking of removing the target OU for this domain and then re-add the target OU to fix the 3227 event error, will this disable the mailboxes?? Will EV send out the mailbox diabled message??

Thoughts would be greatly appreicated.

2 REPLIES 2

Rob_Hanson
Level 6
Employee
Removing the OU target will not disable the Mailboxes, but I would NOT recommend that you do it.

There have been a number of issues around this error and each tends to be unique to the Environment in question.  I would recommend logging a support call, and getting assistance from Tech Support.

K_White
Level 2
Thanks Rob, will do that as I think its a permissions based problem as I can't see users permissions when I look at an individuals vault permissions. 

Cheers Ken