cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Folder Details.

ankushkalra
Level 5

We hvbe a windows server 2k8 R2 in our envirement which acts as a backup server.The backup software on backup server is veritas netbackup 6.5.6.We have both windows as well as UNIX clients in our envirement.

I recently came across an issue " Backup of Server ABC Partially compleated with error code 1".I need to know below 3 things.

1. Reason of this error.

2.How do i fix this error.

3. How can i check that which folders are backed up and which are missed..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Skpped filenames has always been in Details tab. Problems report can be found in Reports section of the GUI.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Marianne
Level 6

I have moved this post to NetBackup forum as this is not related to NetBackup Appliances.

Filenames being skipped as well as the reason can be seen in Details tab of the status 1 job.

Else, run Problem report for this client for the same information.

The solution will depend on the reason for files being skipped.
Discuss with server owner to find out how these files should be backed up and if they can be added to Exclude List.

PS:
Are you aware of the fact that NBU 6.x ran out of support 3 years ago?

ankushkalra
Level 5

Thanks marianne for prompt reply.Details tab only tells me that backup is parrtially compleated.It doesnt give me any list of files.can you guide me how can i run problem report???

Marianne
Level 6
Skpped filenames has always been in Details tab. Problems report can be found in Reports section of the GUI.

ankushkalra
Level 5

Thanks I am able to see files which are skipped.