cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occurred during initialization . could not read logging configuration file

Kasra_Hashemi
Level 5

Hello Everybody,

First of all I have to introduce our existing environment and then I will describe the issue.

1-Media and Master Server: Netbackup 7.6.1 installed on Windows server 2008 R2.

2-Tape Library: HP MSL 8096

3-Clients: Oracle Linux

4-Backup Methods: 1-RMAN Backups that are  started by DBA Engineers 2-Direct Backups that start from netbackup ( EX : /media/dumps)

I have no Issue on RMAN Backups.but I have Problem on Direct path Backup

Last week our netbackup Stopped working because of " Netbackup Enterprise Media Manager: " service failure , but that is fixed now and netbackup opens normally.

But we get this error while we try to run schedule on all Linux servers: Error bpbrm(pid=9084) from client variance-Centos.lotus : ERR - Error occurred during initialization.  Could not read logging configuration file.

Netdigest
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Marianne ,

No this URL that you mentioned could not fix my issue. I have already read that, but in our case it didn't help at all.
Finally Our Linux administrators could fix this issue, I asked them for the solution , they said :
   After reading logs they found that some libraries were missing, so they downloaded them and installed them.
We have no issue now.
Thank you very much for your patience and reply.

Kasra Hashemi.

Netdigest

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Marianne ,

No this URL that you mentioned could not fix my issue. I have already read that, but in our case it didn't help at all.
Finally Our Linux administrators could fix this issue, I asked them for the solution , they said :
   After reading logs they found that some libraries were missing, so they downloaded them and installed them.
We have no issue now.
Thank you very much for your patience and reply.

Kasra Hashemi.

Netdigest